Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fireworks Fiesta @ THE BAY

In line with celebrating Singapore's 41st Birthday, UnUsUal Productions organised :-"SINGAPORE FIREWORKS FESTIVAL 2006"

The fireworks displays took place at the Esplanade Bay, from 21:00hrs for 4 fabulous nights (5/8, 8/8, 11/8 & 12/8). Location's very near my office... *awesome*!
v (^_^) v

Thou' I didn't plan to catch the shows on all nights, I knew I couldn't miss the last performance. There was a lotta rave about the musically choreographed fireworks display by the French Team. Apparently, they peformed here in Singapore during the Singapore Fireworks Festival in 2004 and had really great reviews.

[Okay, I wasn't in Singapore from Oct '04 - Sep '05, so I had no idea this was an annual thingy]

Anyhow, this year, I'm definitely not gonna miss it! I packed my trusty digi. cam., got my Mum & my maid to come along with me. And headed to Marina Bay to catch the magical event!

Check out the video clip I took!

2 comments:

Sencha said...

I can't see anything leh...

deepsix said...

Eh? How come? Perhaps the connection aint fast enough?
(-_-)>