Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Thai Fiesta In Algeria (30-03-07)

It's a real blessing that SOMETHING & I got to know a bunch of Thais here in Algeria. Last friday, we were invited to the Thais' residence to enjoy a traditional home-cooked lunch.

And it was S.U.P.E.R.B! After months and months of pasta, pizza, sharwama, steak & potato, I was definitely craving for some spicy food! And I mean SOLID SPICY FOOD!

Food such as TOM YUM KUNG (Tom Yum Prawn Soup), KAENG KHIAO WAN (Green Curry Chicken), LARB NUA (Minced Beef Salad), etc.


Here U'll See Everyone Busy Preparing KAENG KHIAO WAN


.

.

.

And Here, U'll See Preecha Preparing The All Famous TOM YUM KUNG (which was Preecha's specialty & he didn't wanna teach anyone how to cook it *pouts*)...

.

.

.

But I Did Manage To Get My Hands On Preparing The KAENG KHIAO WAN. Under The Supervision Of The Thai "Chefs"... =)

.

.

.

Mm~~ Mouth-Watering TOM YUM KUNG

And to sum it all up. . .

We Are HAPPY ! ! !

No comments: