Thursday, December 20, 2007

Since I Got Back . . .

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life back in the Middle East & North Africa since I got back has been crazy busy.

It has only been less than 3 weeks since I came back from my 3 weeks vacation in Singapore and I've already travelled to 3 different countries.

First, a week in Beirut, then another in Algiers, and now Casablanca.

For the 1 week that I was back in Algiers, I was busy moving. For cost & logistic reasons, the bunch of us had to shift from our guesthouse in Cheraga (which we've been living in for the past 1 year) to a new location - Palm Beach (sounds nice, but it's really a budget resort locals retreat to during summer). I haven't got the time to take pictures of the new place, but I'll be sure to post some when I get the chance to.

Meanwhile, I'm all set to enjoy the long weekend thanks to the Eid Al Adha hollies. Tomorrow's SOMETHING's birthday & we're planning to do a road trip to Marrakech aka Red City aka Al Hamra! *Woo hOOooOOoo*

3 days 2 nights on the mysterious roads of Morroco! So excited!!! Will share those beautiful pix when I'm back! Till then... Happy Eid & Adha Moubarak + Merry Christmas ! ! !

No comments: