Sunday, September 14, 2008

TOW 9 Boxes & The Lost 'Ball'

There were many things that had to be done as we approach our last couple of days in Beirut.

It's pretty unbelievable how much nonsense we can accumulate in our small apartment since we moved in back in late Feb. But of cos, most of the stuffs were what we already had for the past 1 yr living in Algeria.

On 11/9 (Thu), we had initially planned to set aside 4~5hrs to pack & get our stuffs ready for the packers who were coming on 12/9 (Fri) morning. Turns out, we spent close to the entire day [11am~6pm] sorting out our stuffs and had to give all the other things we had planned to do a miss!

When the packers finally came on Fri morning, it took them less than an hr to pack all our belongings like clothes, kitchen appliances, entertainment appliances, shoes, etc.

Finally! A load off our minds!

A total of 9 boxes for all our personal effects

On a totally different topic...

So here I was, all bubbly & happily taking candid shots & video clips of SOMETHING as we got ready to head out for dinner & movie w/ Salim @ Verdun yesterday evening (13/9).


Later did I realise as I was taking a shower when I got home @ 2am, that the ball on my barbell has gone missing!

!!! ROAR !!!

My pretty barbell w/o its ball
I wasn't able to find it anywhere in the apartment... so I suspect I must have lost it while I was trying on some clothes @ MNG earlier that evening.

*sulks*

This is the 2nd time I lost the ball on my barbell since I first got my naval pierced in Brisbane back in 2001.

This might just be the perfect excuse to shop for a new naval jewellery. Hmm... so my first barbell was one with a red gem, followed by this turquoise one...what colour should I get next? Maybe one with a real diamond? *blink BLING*

;p

No comments: