Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Didn't do what I planned...

So it turns out, I didn't get to accomplish what I planned on doing over the weekends. Really pity I have yet to check out the stretch of restaurants along Rochester Park... anyhow, there's always this weekend... ^_*

So what DID I do last weekend..... mmm...

FRIDAY A colleague's friend came visiting from BKK. His name was - OH! To be pronounced in staccato . . ... if pronounced otherwise, it could be interpreted differently (if u know what I mean *winks*).

Anyway, we gathered a couple of colleagues, some Thais, some Singaporeans, and a Vietnamese. and we decided to head down to Prinsep Street for some wanton noodles @ Sunshine Plaza (my all time fav... not until I was introduced to the one @ TPY Central). After which, we proceed to this Arabic themed restaurant for some cold beer and honeydew flavoured sheesha! Check out the pix of my colleagues getting 'high' .... =p

Pic. 1: P'Tee taking his first puff. . .

Pic. 2: Tien is way too experience to feel the kick!


The night ended pretty early with my colleagues cos I thought I oughtta leave the guys to have some guy fun.... also, thought they might wanna show OH the other side of goodie good SIN. ;)

So I left the 'Smoky Joes' and went on to meet yet another 'Smoky Joe' - Wah Wah for a late night movie. We caught the movie 'Fun with Dick & Jane'. I didn't think it was a good movie... kinda depressing actually... *shrug*

SATURDAY By the time I woke up, the sun has setted... ... hahaha... so I went for a jog @ the park and spent the rest of the night chilling @ home *yawnz*...

SUNDAY Hung around town a little bit after my yoga session... saw this really cool fighter plane in front of Ngee Ann City, Breitling was having a roadshow or something.

Pic. 3: Cool huh!?! Its colour combi looks very similar with the Subaru Impreza rally car eh!

No comments: