Saturday, June 09, 2007

Daily Lunch "Specials" @ Algeria

A close girlfriend of mine (Jo) was chatting with me on MSN the other day, while I was having lunch at work. And she was curious to know what my daily lunches at Algeria were like. So I promised her I would take pictures of the lunch box I was having on that very day! =)

My Most Dreaded Meal Of The Day

#On the outside#

#On the inside#

Basically, all the expats visiting the office in Algeria would have standard lunch boxes everyday. The lunch box would come with a serving of salad, 2 pieces of French loaf, one hot dish (either meat or fish w/ potatoes), one drink and one piece of fruit.


#The Salad + Hot Meal#

The view I see during my daily lunch. . .




Everyday, we’ll sit in front of our notebooks as we munch on our cold, tasteless meal for less than 30mins and we’re back at work. If you ask me, this is pure sadness.

A close-up of the hot meal. Now can anyone tell me what it looks like?! Hahahaha!
Now be thankful you can take your lunches at the 'stinky' foodcourts!

No comments: