Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Fine Dinner @ The Bon Gerbil (10-06-07)

Went for a business dinner at this French restaurant last Sunday - The Bon Gerbil.

It is considered one of the high-end dining places in Algiers. And is located at the top of the hill, somewhere beside the Martyrs' monument (A monument dedicated to the dead in the War of Independence, 1954-62).

Martyrs' Monument - Algiers

.

.

.

The Bon Gerbil

# The Beautiful Entrance #
Reminded me of "A Midsummer Night's Dream", accept it's now spring not summer... *hee hee*



# Al Fresco Dining #
We were a pretty big group. Think there were 10 men and 2 women (including myself). But it was a pretty international group. There were Algerians, Japanese, Malaysian, Columbian and of course Singaporeans. =))

Fyi, that's my director = my big boss, sitting at the bottom left corner of the pic. Don't be mistaken, he is totally aware that I'm taking this pic. Cos he totally made me do it! *hahaha* I strongly believe ALL JAPANESE LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES! *hahaha*

No comments: