Thursday, August 30, 2007

Simpsonize Me

Spiderpig, Spiderpig, Does whatever a spiderpig does
Can he swing from a web No he can't, he's a pig. Look out!
Here comes the Spiderpig!
Spider-PIG Meets Spider-HAM! *hahaha*


With all the "Spiderpig" nicks I see on MSN, I can only pressume The Simpsons Movie is quite a big hit back in Singapore.


I am a self admit movie-going fanatic. I kinda make it a point to catch at least one movie per week when I was back in Singapore. Too bad the theatres in Casablanca or Algiers do not have any English movies. As a result, I've been missing out on a lotta movies this year. Will be heading to Beirut in mid-Sep thou, hope The Simpsons Movie will be screening in the theatres then! *fingers crossed*

Meanwhile, I can only entertain myself with this - SIMPSONIZE ME thank you very much! This is how I will look if I were in Simpsons. Try it out for yourself! =))

No comments: