Monday, June 30, 2008

Postcard from Bangkok

Okay! This post is super belated...

I received this postcard the first day I stepped foot in Beirut office (30-05-08), after being away for close to 35 days.

Apparently, this postcard was sent out from Bangkok on 27-04-08. So I guess it takes about 1 mth or so for snail-mails to 'travel' from Bangkok to Beirut?! *shrugz*

It's really sweet of the girls to remember me and send me a postcard even thou they were only in Bangkok for a short weekend vacation. Thanks sweeties *muacks* !!!


Now that u can totally see the mailing address on the postcard, are u gonna send me one from wherever u are too??? *grin*

The picture below is totally random . . . as I placed the postcard on my work pc for some pix, I simply decided to capture the cute wallpaper I have on now! *hee*

Totally goes with the childish stickers I have pasted all over my pc! (Just to get things straight, the stickers weren't my idea . . . it was my colleague's 6 yr old daughter's...)

No comments: