Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation Part 2.3 - Belgium (featuring Bruges)

I know I have been procrastinating the updates.
Was away on a biz trip to Algeria for the past week... all this travelling around made me kinda lazy with the photo edits & updates *heh*
My bad! ;p
So anyway, here's the last of my photo updates for my Europe vacation - BRUGES.
Spelt BRUGES in English & BRUGGE in Dutch.

@ the train station

We didn't go far from the train station before SOMETHING got carried away buying mini-Simpson mugs from the coin-machine... *roll eyes*


Gorgeous view @ Minnewaterpark
-A short walk from the train station-A mother swan nesting its eggs - SWEET!



The Grote Markt (Big Market Square)



@ the entrance of the Basilica of the Holy Blood

Church of Our Lady



The Belfry
Can u spot my floating head?



The Provincial Court

.

.

.
Next up, random pictures from out & about!

Lovely Bruges canals...


Lovely architectures

Evidences of us SHOPPING!



Everything in this shop was sooooo christmasy! ;)



It's all Teddies & Musical Carousels in this shop!



A stall filled with 'antiques' - COOL!



A shop full of locally produced food stuffs *drool*

Guess what? CHOCO FRIES!!!!!!!!! *YUM*



And finally, as always... pictures of food... glorious food!


What's SOMETHING digging for....???AH HA! DARK CHOCS!!!



Hmm... what's this I see in the window... looks delicious...


Shall we head in for a bite? I'm starving!

Lasagne for lunch!



Nothing beats seating along the streets of Bruges, sipping my coffee, biting into my warm waffles and watching the world pass me by... ahhh... this is life!

I had my coffee & he had his beer...

But there's one thing we both had to have our own - WAFFLES!




And for dinner... MORE BEER!



That sorta wraps up the photos from vacation in Netherlands & Belgium.
More pix from the trips that followed coming up!
*woot*

No comments: