Saturday, December 16, 2006

Google Is King!

A show of hands now; how many of you have ever tried to Google yourself?

Well, I did!
People don’t label me Nonsense for no reason.

I was in the office the other day, tons of assignments to complete but absolutely no mood whatsoever to even attempt to start on them. So, out of boredom & bits of curiosity, I opened up Google search engine, and decided to see what kinda of stuffs I’ll be able to find.

* I found out that there were in fact people carrying the same name as moi in other parts of the world. I managed to find a couple in LA, some in Alabama, some in Mexico, and some in other parts of Europe.

* To my pleasant surprise, I chanced upon a webpage which Alicia created, probably while she was back in the university. She posted this picture we took together in school while we were 16… ahh… the good old days.

* Then, I stumbled across something really interesting. A post by Someone which was dated back in 4th November 2004. Back when I was working in Thailand. This Someone has been gossiping about me on her blog. This Someone was neither a friend of mine, nor was she a colleague of mine. This Someone barely knows who I am. But gosh did she sound like she knew what my “true self” was?! Mmm… naughty naughty!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Now you have to tell me where you found it, if not, how you came across it! It is most interesting for me to see where it is. I looked frantically on the web but in vain! Awww!