Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Special Day @ Casablanca

Finally left Algiers on December 20, back at where I first started my North African journey - Casablanca, Morocco.

Once again, we're back at Hotel Barcelo. I tried to request for the same room I stayed in back in Nov - Room 504. Too bad it was occupied. But I managed to get a room with the same layout on a different floor. *aces*



December 21 - A special day for a special SOMETHING.
It's a pity Casablanca couldn't offer us much, but we tried to make the best out of it.

SOMETHING started off his day by calling his family to say hi.
And I, I was screaming "HELLO ! 嗨!你们好 ! " into his phone while snapping pictures of us the whole time. *ha ha ha*



We then walked over to Casablanca Twin Centre to do some money exchange before making our way to La Cote where we had our lunch and a nice hot cuppa cappuccino along the beach.

'

By night fall, we were back at Barcelo for drinks & dinner. And since we didn't have a birthday cake or any candles .....
We improvised!





No comments: