Thursday, January 17, 2008

Been Busy @ Work

I’ve been extremely busy @ work so I haven’t been going to places… even during the weekends. x_O

Haven’t even got the chance to head down to Beirut’s Hard Rock to enjoy the chicken wings & beer buffet on Monday nights! *argh* Must go there next Monday! *yes*

And since I haven’t been going out, there’s pretty much nothing to blog about. Not unless you wanna hear about my work frustrations. *hee*

All I have are some recent pictures to share with you all . . .

14th Jan 08(Mon) - Company Entertainment Dinner @ Gefinor Rotana Hotel
What you see here is just the appetisers & 1st main course. YES! That's right! Only the 1st main course. This was the menu for the night:
1) A spread of Lebanese appetisers
2) Fish & Spinach in cream sauce
3) Lamb & Rice in some brown sauce with nuts
4) Lebanese dessert
5) Platter of fruits
I wasnt aware of the menu... and thought that the appetisers were all that was gonna be served for the night. So I was uber stuffed & not to mention shocked when they started to serve the fish... :S

16th Jan 08 (Wed) – Dinner @ Frankie’s


Pablo (our Columbian mafia) & Rima (the gorgeous Algerian)

SOMETHING (my fluffy friend) & Myself *hee*
That's all for now! More updates from Beirut when I get a chance to head out for some fun this weekend! CHEERIOS!

No comments: