Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick & Travelling Again

*cough cough*

Fell sick last friday and haven't recovered since.

28th & 29th had been madness. Full day conferences plus welcome & farewell dinner on two consecutive nights. During those dinners, the attendees were smoking ciggies and cigars non-stop which made my already inflamed lungs worse. :(

Weather in Beirut ain’t helping my condition either. It started to turn really cold and rainy during the weekends. I can even spot the snow on the mountains from my desk @ work. Nice view, but I’m just too sick to enjoy anything nice.

But but… that didn’t quite stop me from participating in the winter sale in Beirut. *hahaha* Girls will be girls right! Anyway, I’m leaving Beirut for Algiers tonight. Thou it’s only gonna be a short 10days before I’m back in Beirut, I had to do some shopping before the sale ends in late Jan/ early Feb (I’m not sure).

So, I did a bit of last min shopping @ Verdun last night. Bought myself a tracksuit from Adidas for around 84,000LP which equates to about SGD$84 which I think is a pretty good deal (20% discount only, but good enough). Now I'm more motivated to head out for jogs along the corniche! *winks*

And a top from Mango which dropped from 42,000LP to 12,000LP (70% discount) … SGD$12 only, how to resist! I already bought a top from Mango 3 weeks ago… when the sale was only @ 50% storewide, but 70% discount is definitely a MUST BUY!

If weather permits, I gonna head down to Zara after work and before I fly off tonight. They’re having a 50% discount storewide! *woot*

No comments: