Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year, New Beginning!

New Year, New Beginning! - very song2(old-fashioned) when I put it this way huh!? But yah! I’ve made a promise to myself to be more positive this year. No need for detailed New Year resolutions… just simply wanna be more positive. I think can do!

I CAN DO IT! *woot*

SOMETHING & I were over @ a colleague’s place on New Year’s Eve. And I spent a whole lot of the last bits of 2007 with their adorable daughter.

Little Yun-chan


And I mean we really spent loads of time together... tackling the most important project for the year end celebration . . .

Mission in Progress

And finally, at the strike of midnight, we finally completed the VERY IMPORTANT TASK of putting up the New Year decorations! =D

The Important Task ;p


On this last day of 2007, I managed to experience something for the 1st time - taking the public bus in Beirut for the very first time!

The bunch of us were heading to Spinneys Supermarket @ Ashrafieh to get some foodstuffs for the New Year's Eve dinner.



SOMETHING & Yun-chan Queuing to Pay Up @ Spinneys


Voila! The Sumptuous New Year's Eve Dinner
(In which I'll have to emphasise... WITH PORK *hee hee hee*)


And so, we bid goodbye to 2007 and welcomed 2008 watching distant fireworks set off by the Lebanese who were welcoming the New Year all around us.

No comments: