Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally Back In ASIA ! ! !

Woot!

After 13 long hrs of flying, I finally arrived at Nagoya-Japan.
The local time now is 22:35hrs, average weather is around 14 degrees (cool & nice).

I'm bunking over at a Thai friend's dormitory @ Mikawa Toyota for the night before checking in to Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel tomorrow.

Just came back from a yummy Sapporo ramen dinner. Now happily enjoying the fast internet speed- downloading "How I Met Your Mother S2" & "Heroes S2" while writing my first post after arriving in Nagoya.

Won't be posting any pictures or any details just yet . . . a wee-bit tired (but nonetheless damn excited) from the long flight. Going to take a bath now . . . then gonna watch God of Gamblers in Thai with my friend on his PC! *woot*

Only one phrase to express how I'm feeling right now . . . *SHIOK ARH*

2 comments:

Phaeton said...

***downloading "How I Met Your Mother S2"***

Already seen, one thing to say :

"This season is LEEEEEEGEN- ~ Wait for it ~ -DARY !!! xD

Nihon ni youkoso, DeepSixed-san, kyotskete ne ! :^)

deepsix said...

Ooo... actually, I watched HIMYM S2 till ep10, then skipped to S3 cos the download was somehow faster then S2 *shrugz*.

But what can I say . . . HIMYM is AWWWwwwSOME! >o<

U take care too! *woot*