Monday, March 17, 2008

Nagoya - Day 1 (15-03-08)

Some pictures starting from my 1st day here in Nagoya. Ain't gonna write much cos I'm exhausted from all the conferences & entertainment lunches & dinners. Gotta sleep early in order to stay awake for my workshop tomorrow.

Shall let the photos speak for themselves... :)



Bought A One-Way Ticket to Take Me to Mikawa Toyota


Bus No. 4 (From Airport to Toyota City)



Public Transportation Is Very Punctual In Japan (Bus departed right on time)



Mikawa Toyota Bus Stop
(Was waiting for my friend to come pick me up cos I'm bunking over at his dormitory *SHH!* >.<)



Main Mode of Commuting in Toyota City - Cycling! *Cool!*


RAMEN For Dinner!!!!!!! *Yummilious* (We had dinner @ the ramen shop behind me!)


Sapporo Ramen *drool*


Tonkotsu Ramen *SLURP*


Gyoza *sinfully delicious*

After dinner, we cycled back to the dormitory. It was an all guys dormitory... but... I managed to sneak in unnoticed! *hahaha* ;p

I was uber excited to see how the dormitory looks like... heard so much about it from all my colleagues over the years . . . *woot*

The Dormitory's Hall-Way (Looks freaking errie right!?!)


(Thank goodness the apartment wasn't as eerie as the hall-way)


A Detail Guide On How To Dispose Garbage & Recyclables In Japan (This is very impt. Garbage not sorted correctly will be rejected and even returned to the doorstep. Interesting eh?!)

2 comments:

Sencha said...

Arghhh...I miss RAMEN!

deepsix said...

*hee hee* Do u want instant korean noodles then? I can pop by Suntec to get some. ;)