Tuesday, March 14, 2006

And The Craziness Goes Marching On ...

It's been some time since my last post.
Yes, since the crazy week I had.

The craziness didn't just end where I stopped.
Turns out, there's some progress with Y's Bro's suicide case.

Remember Y's Bro left behind a suicide note in his school bag?
Apparently, the suicide note was written on a notepad purchased from a nearby NTUC on the same day he passed away. The police got hold of the surveillance video @ NTUC, and found out that Y's Bro wasn't alone when he purchased the notepad. He was with this other guy, who's now a suspect in this case. It seems that he is suspected to have influenced the deceased in a way or another to step off the building.

Sometimes, I look around me and listen to the stories happening to my loved ones and my dear friends. And I can't help but think to myself, what a crazy world we're living in.

Take this incident which happened to a friend of mine for example.
She got to know this guy who is filthy rich and claims that there's this lady who keeps throwing herself at him. He even went to the extend to prove it but instructing her to do 'stuffs' to herself over the webcam while he watched with another person on the other end, without her knowledge!
How unethical is that?!

All the madness and stupidity.
It is no wonder why some 'contenders' simply choose to give up.

No comments: