Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This Goes Out To “SOMETHING” Special!

Last evening, I returned home to find a really pleasant surprise awaiting me @ home. It was a package from Beirut . . . from “SOMETHING”… *beam*

I picked up the package and looked at the big brown bulging envelope in my hands. I didn’t wanna rush thru this moment. Thought I oughtta take my time to enjoy this moment. To really feel the joy I was feeling.

Slowly & carefully I opened up the envelope from the side… there it was, a long white envelope addressed to ‘Her Highness’, aka muaz! *blush* Enclosed in it was a cherry red card filled with red sparkling sprinkles … and a bar of Morinaga Milk Chocolate all the way from Japan.

Awww……………

Happy Belated “White Day” to You Too, “SOMETHING” ! ! !



<--- The package I received.










Bright colours & chocs, both I LIKE~... --->












<--- From the man himself... "SOMETHING"

No comments: