Friday, March 24, 2006

Ma-Ssa-Gee

Today’s my day off! *woo*
Exactly what I need right now!

Headed to Johor Bahru early this morning for a traditional Indonesian massage.
And boy was it G O O D!!!

The session lasted for 2 solid hours, and costs only RM$80!
I’ve been to a fair amount of massages during my 1 year in Bangkok. And so, when I went for this full-body massage session, I totally didn’t expect it to be THAT literal. I was really given a FULL-BODY massage!!! Yesh! Almost every single part of the body was being rubbed!

My masseuse was a heavily built, middle aged Malay lady. She spoke little English. And with my poor command of Melayu, we had a hard time understanding each other. Anyhow, it was a massage, so I figured there no need for much talking anyway.

Towards the last 30 minutes of the massage, she suddenly pointed at my naval ring and said, “Buka?” I understood that word, it meant ‘open’. But I didn’t quite understand why (-__-)> so I just shook my head in confusion. Then she placed her strong hands on my tummy and started massaging it. *woof* Call me ignorant, but seriously, this is the first time for me to have a masseuse massage my tummy area. But what came next was even more shocking for me. After she was done with the tummy area, she pointed at my chest area and said, “ne-ne mao?” … *FWAH* … they even massage the breasts!

One word: “是 GOOD 的 咯!” *ha ha ha*

No comments: