Monday, March 20, 2006

Look! No Hands!

Sundays are yoga days for deepsix.
Having attended the beginners class for a couple of months, I decided it's time to try out the intermediate class.
So yesterday, instead of going for the usual 09:30hrs beginners class, I attended the 10:30hrs intermediate session.

One word, "OUCH!".
I've gotta admit, the class was definitely more challenging as compared to the beginners class.
And boy am I aching all over today... *Ooo aahh!*....
But to be honest, the feeling is kinda shiok... I like~.... *ha ha ha*.....

At beginner classes, I've only attempted shoulder stands... but yesterday, for the very first time, I experienced what it was like to be fully inverted!
*WOO* ! ! !
The initial feeling was really weird, I was feeling all disoriented.
I was like..."WOAH..~ where's what!?
Lost for a split second, couldn't tell top from bottom, head from toe, front from back!
But once I got the hang of it, I was totally loving it! v(^_^)v

This 'stunt' I was doing is suppose to be the stage just before the full version for head stand.
The teacher had us arranged 2 chairs facing each other, with just enough space between the chairs for the neck to go through.
Thick blankets were placed on the chairs to act as cushions for the shoulders.
So basically, this was how I looked when I was doing the 'assisted' version head stand!

No comments: