Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Beirut Stay Extended

The Algerian Embassy came up with a new ruling a couple of months ago; to apply for a month’s visa in Algeria, I will need to get a reference letter from the Singapore consulate in Beirut to certify that I’m a Singaporean residing in Lebanon.

SOMETHING had the same problem and wrote about it in his blog too. It’s too taxing for me to reenact the entire thing. So to read about the complete ding dong episode, click here.

Anyhow, for that single piece of reference letter, I had to make 3 trips to the consulate just because the consulate cannot issue any documents with the Singapore letterhead without going through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Singapore. -___-

Singapore Consulate in Beirut
So, another week in Beirut. That means I get to spend my birthday (approaching in 7 days) here in Beirut! A HAPPY birthday indeed! *woo hOoooo*

Going into my 3rd week in Beirut, I've caught my 6th movie - STARDUST. And may I just say, I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! =)) Makes me fall in love with LOVE~ *awww*

Movie No. 6 - *Check!*

I thought they look kinda cute as a pair :)

No comments: