Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Year Wiser Than The Day Before

Guess who turned a year wiser yesterday?

C'était MOI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna thank all those who remembered and gave me their best wishes - Papa, Dajie, Didi, Baby, Wah Wah, Jo, KK, Elaine, Alicia, Aunty Sally, Freesia, Mink, Keng, Pablo, Bora, Lynn . . . I LUV U ALL!!! =))

KK even posted something on her blog JUST FOR ME . . . this & this. Thanks babe!
P.S. I have no idea why she wrote Happy Sweet 16th (I am definitely a lot wiser than a 16 yr old)... *scratch head*... maybe becos this is the 16th birthday since we've known each other? *hee hee*

It was great to be able to spend my birthday in Beirut with SOMETHING by my side. Thou there wasn't any particular celebration, but it is definitely far better than being stuck in Algeria. So I'm happy! =))

Since we've gotta travel (back to Algeria) the next day and gotta pack, we decided to keep the celebration simple. Together with our dear Colombian colleague Pablo, we headed to an Irish Pub & Eatery- Molly Malone's along Gemayzeh street after work for a cosy dinner.


I really like the ambience @ Molly Malone's. Very laid back, very cosy, very relaxing...


There wasn't much of a crowd when we got there (@ ard 19:00hrs). Which also explains why we were able to take these pictures at the bar. But the place began to get a little more packed after 21:00hrs.


No birthday cake for me this year... instead, I was treated to a yummilicious plate of birthday beef! *hee hee*


SOMETHING had the beef stewed w/ Guinness & I had the steak w/ Whiskey sauce which was absolute HEAVEN! No kidding! U've gotta try it if you get a chance.

And finally, to end off the day, SOMETHING & I enjoyed a nice cool bottle of beer & breezer at the comfort of our cosy little hotel room. Cheers! To a more fulfilling life in time to come! ;)

No comments: