Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Round 2: CLEAR!!!

CONGRATS TO JACKSON!!!
You've made it to the Semis!!!!! Woo OOOOo HOOOoooOOOOoooo~

Thou I wasn't able to catch the live performance online (due to slow connection in Beirut), once again, my dear pal Alicia narrated the entire competition to me over skype and compiled all the print screens for me! Thanks again, sweetie! =))

Yesterday's competition was really tough. I was told that Jackson didn't perform too well in the first 2 segments, however, he managed to shine in the final and most important segment - acting skills. And finally emerged in the 3rd place for the overall ranking. *Woo HOoo* Way to go, Bro!!! (^o^)q

Here are some of the screen shots Alicia sent to me . . .

TAKE 1
Jackson plays a chauvinist who relies on women to support him

TAKE 2
His face very irritating right!? Feel like slapping him right?!
That's what I call good acting! *winks* 成功!!!


TAKE 3
And may I add that this image reminds me of a character in Doraemon... 阿夫~*hahahaha*


TAKE 4

Majiam MTV like that... *hee hee hee*

No comments: