Friday, October 05, 2007

Deepsix’s Day of Indulgence

After a 3 day detox; eating only raw fruits & veggies, I decided to ‘reward’ myself by going for a movie followed by a yummilicious dinner. *beam*

Movie No. 5 - *Check!*
I have to admit, for a moment, this movie really got me kinda scared to stay in hotel rooms.
But like I said, only for a moment. Cos towards the middle of the movie, it just wasn't as realistic anymore.
Yummilicious Dinner @ Nando's
Peri-Peri is this tiny capsicum that gives the Nando's sauces and flame-grilled chicken its unique and spicy flavour. Super tasty, super spicy - A must try if you ever get a chance! =D~
4 different sauces ranging from mild ~ extra hot for you to choose from!
Roasted Red Pepper Dip for starters
Peri-Peri flavoured Corn On The Cob -SUPERB!
I was very greedy... had to try all 4 different sauces! *drool*
Presenting.... the famous Peri-Peri Grilled Chicken!!! We selected the Hot range... and boy was it spicy!!! Simply mouth-watering!!!! I wanna go back for more tonight!!!

No comments: