Saturday, April 19, 2008

My New Toy - PSP Slim & Lite

I'VE GOT A NEW TOY!
(well actually, it's already a month old now... but I only got to blog abt it now *heh*)

A brand new ROSE PINK PSP with compliments from my financial advisor. *WOOT*

IT'S SOOOOO PRETTY!!!
I've never really been a gaming person... but THIS! This pretty baby is really addictive! Was hooked on the game Diner Dash for the first couple of weeks... completed that and now I'm hooked on Harvest Moon! *happy happy*

No more lonely lunches when SOMETHING ain't in town... no more sulking when my ipod runs out of batt during long flights without in-flight entertainment... no more awkward moments when I'm waiting for something/ someone but have no one to sms on my mobile... PLUS... it's so pretty to carry around just cos it's PINK!

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME GIFT GILLIAN/ JESSICA! =D

No comments: