Friday, April 18, 2008

Singapore - Day 5 (25-03-08)

Day 5, also my last day in Singapore *sniff* . . . I'm so gonna miss everyone and all the yummy foodies back home.

Spent first half of the day doing work stuffs like visiting the Singapore office and Distributor. Second half of the day was spent packing my luggage in prep for my flight back to Beirut that night.

It's an agonising feeling every time I pack for my trip from Singapore to Beirut. Due to limited luggage space & limited storage space in my studio apartment in Beirut, I have to make the difficult decision of choosing 2~3 basic shoes from the 20+ shoes I have... the tough decision of choosing 10 out of the 60+ accessories I have.... the impossible decision of choosing 2 basic bags from the 30+ bags I have... and the list goes on *ARGH*!!! (I guess girls will be girls afterall huh!)

Anyhoo~ ... a farewell will never be complete without feasting on sinful local dishes like I'll never eat again the rest of my life! *bleh* >O<

Soooo... we went for..... CRABBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! *YUM*

Mellben Seafood
232 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #01-1222 Singapore 560232 560232 Singapore
TEL: 62856762


The Family - Getting ready to dig in!

.

.

.

Get ready to drooollllll =D~
.

.

.


Claypot Veggies & Seafood



Rojak Chicken Cutlet *UBER YUMMY*



Deep Fried You Tiao


Stir Fried Veggies (forgot what kinda veggie)


Claypot Crab *POWERFUL STUFF*

Food in Singapore is UNBELIEVABLE! I'm so lucky to be Singaporean! *hahaaa* OMG! I think this is the very first time I've ever said this! *OH SLAP*


Girls... please don't 鄙视 me! *hahaha*

Till the next time I'm back in town........ love & kisses to all you back home!
XOXOXO

No comments: