Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nagoya - Day 3 (17-03-08)

3rd day in Nagoya; also the 1st working day in Nagoya.

Had to assemble at the hotel lobby by 08:15hrs. But not before reading the daily local papers & taking a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel's Japanese restaurant - KA-UN.

A copy of Asahi Shimbun

KA-UN Restaurant

My breakfast spread


The rest of the afternoon was spend in conferences, meetings, discussions & more meetings. You know, the usual biz trip stuffs.



I never knew I look so serious when I'm concentrating *hee*


For lunch, instead of having Japanese bento which is usually served whenever there's a visitor to the Japan office, we had sandwiches and potato wedges instead so as to cater to the Africans’ food preferences. Oh, this biz trip was among all the African distributors. And I’m representing the regional head office for North Africa.

Lunch @ the Sky Cafe on the 23rd Floor


View from the Sky Cafe

My lunch spread
(I only had 20% of whatever that was on the plate)


And, much to my disappointment, dinner was once again NOT JAPANESE. *ARGH* We had steak at yet another restaurant at the hotel - California Grill. Food was above average, but I couldn't care less cos I'm craving for Japanese and Japanese only... *sulk*


Dinner @ Nagoya Marriot California Grill
My face was all red from the lychee champagne *burp*

*fingers crossed* Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to have some authentic jap food tomorrow!

No comments: