Friday, April 11, 2008

Singapore - Day 1 (21-03-08)

Right after my trip to Japan, I had the luxury of dropping by Singapore for business as well. Business meetings were scheduled to be on 24th & 25th March, which means I get the entire long weekend (cos it was Easter) with my family & friends! *woo hoo*

Last I was in Singapore was back in November'07. It's been 4mths since I've seen my family & friends, 4mths since I slept on my bed, 4mths since I tasted home cooked food, 4mths since I perspired after coming out of the showers, 4mths since I experienced a lotta things I once took for granted.

So you can imagine how excited I was to have the chance to pop by Singapore to experience all these even just for a couple of days!

First request to my family on the day I arrive, as always, was to have a sumptuous home prepared steamboat dinner! Mum was so sweet to prepare everything on her own cos our maid just left the week before and there wasn't anyone to help out (Sis was out of town & Bro was busy with projects) ... Love u Mummy! *muacks*

The Lovely Home Prepared Steamboat Dinner


Sizzling Hot *YUM*


My Beloved Mummy & Daddy
*I'm the happiest girl*


And of cos, a welcome home party will never be complete without my girlfriends!
From Left: Seafood fanatic turn Vegetarian, Senorita-e / ME/ Ever Sweet & Devoted Christian Jo
Forever Class Monitress at Heart KK aka juskawaime/ ME

Before dinner started, Jo & KK were busy snapping pictures of the steamboat spread


And our dear
Senorita-e was busy cooking herself a bowl of vegetarian noodles


And so the steamboat begins!!!!!! DIG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And to complete the welcome dinner, we sat around the garden area after dinner, catching up on what we've missed out on for the past 4mths while snacking on all the Chinese New Year goodies my family saved just so that I can still have them when I'm back! *beam* =D


It truly felt like a Chinese New Year reunion dinner for me that night...~

.

.

.

No comments: