Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Nagoya - Day 4 (18-03-08)

Day 1 of the 2 Days Supply & Demand Workshop conducted by professional lecturers all the way from the States.

The enthusiastic class

Can u spot me? >.<


The lecture was very interesting for me. I was able to learn a couple of new methods and tools to analyse supply & demand trends (actually, I prefer to term it demand & supply rather than the other way around cos demand should always come before supply...but I shan't go into that here *roll eyes*). Most importantly, I was able to exchange viewpoints with my fellow classmates from all over Africa as well as some others from Argentina, Venezuela and of course from Japan.


Welcome dinner @ Nagoya Tokyu Hotel


Time to mingle


My colleague from Algeria, My ex-colleague from Singapore, ME


Who says one has to be serious during biz dinners!? :p


Us & Our lecturers Ron & Tom
First thing SOMETHING exclaimed when he saw this pic was: "WHY SO KFC!!!" *hahahaa*
I don't have to elaborate. For those who've been to KFC will know what he's talking about!

No comments: