Thursday, April 17, 2008

Singapore - Day 4 (24-03-08)

It was a weird, bittersweet experience to be going back to my previous company on a biz trip. Most people who’ve left their previous jobs don’t get to go back on an official basis. For me however, working in a true MNC, chances of bumping into the same faces wherever I might be are pretty high.

Oh So Familiar Office
(How I miss working areas without any partions by the sides)


The Office Has A New View Since I Left In Oct 06


Singapore Flyer – The World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel


Met up with my ex-colleagues (or the TMAP alumni as we always jokingly call ourselves *hee*) later that night to do some catching up. We’re always in close contact via email, in fact, a month before the meet up, we’ve already planned where to go, what to do & most importantly, what to wear! YEP! You heard me right! We planned what to wear that night a month in advance!

We decided to set a theme for that evening’s meet up to make things a wee-bit more interesting. Borrowing from an idea I got from my Sis’s recent birthday bash, I suggested to hold a “Traffic Light” theme gathering!

RED = I’m married/ attached DO NOT touch me

YELLOW = I might be married/attached or maybe I’m not anyway, I’M AVAILABLE

GREEN = I’m SINGLE & AVAILABLE



THE ONES IN RED
*Clarification: YES, I was in red. But NO, not becos I'm married or unavailable... but becos SOMETHING threatened to lock me out if I dare to turn up in yellow or green! *hahaha*


THE ONE IN YELLOW
We all shot her very disapproving looks for appearing in yellow *hahaha*


THE ONES IN GREEN
P.S. One of them is not being honest! =p


THE BUNCH OF US!
The fabulous people who turned from being my colleagues to being my friends =)

1 comment:

salif said...

hi im salif frome morooco