Monday, September 17, 2007

Back To Base @ Beirut

After 4 grueling months in North Africa, I’m finally back in the Middle East – Beirut. *Woo hOoo*

Back to Base = Back to Civilisation = 2 Days Weekend (^.^)v

Especially since now that Ramadan has begun, I am particularly grateful that I am not in Algeria. My bliss ain’t gonna last for the entire month of Ramadan thou… as I’ll be heading back to Algeria at the beginning of October. Which leaves me with 2 weeks of Ramadan to endure. >.<

Oh! And did I mention that during Ramadan, we get shorter working hours too! *Woot* (08:30 ~ 16:00, Thank you very much!) This means I get a chance to knock off earlier and head to the theatres to catch all the movies which I’ve missed out while being stuck in North Africa!!! (Yes, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m quite the movie addict).

Let’s see… since I arrived in Beirut last Friday evening, 14th Sep, I’ve managed to catch RUSH HOUR 3 at the theatres in Verdun yesterday, 16th Sep.

And I don’t intend to stop there. I also wanna catch the following movies which will be screening in the theatres here over the next 2 weeks. (In order of priority... *hee*)

RATATOUILLE



STARDUST

HAIRSPRAY

NO RESERVATIONS

1408

No comments: