Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Round 1: CLEAR!!!

M8!!!

*HOO HOOO HOOOOOOO*

Congrats Bro for making it to the Semi-Finals!!!!!!!! For more details on the rankings, go here.


The internet connection in Beirut was too slow, thus I wasn't able to watch the competition live on the web. I would like to say loads of thanks to my dear dear friend Alicia - who was watching the competition live from Sydney. She was narrating the entire competition to me the whole time while sending me screenshots of the website she was viewing just so that I can be updated of the outcome!!! *THANKS HONEY*!!!

Jackson's Talent Performance - Capoeira


Jackson's Acting Segment - An Editor in a Publishing Firm Set In The 50s


Also, big thanks to KK who sms-ed me almost instantaneously to inform me that my baby Bro is IN!!! *MUACKS*

12 contestants remain in the competition at this stage... and it's no surprise who I'll be rooting for... Can I here someone say M8!!!!!!!!! *YEAH*


No comments: