Friday, September 28, 2007

Chop Those Locks!?

I’ve kept my hair long for many years now. And it’s beginning to be quite a hassle. Don’t get me wrong, I love how it falls over my back, covering parts of my body to appear less bulky (I hope). But there are days where those locks simply get in the way.

For example, when I wanna reach down to pick something which has fell on the ground (gotta be sure to pull back my hair just so it doesn’t touch the ground)… when I am trying to zip my pants (yes, if I’m not careful, my hair might be caught in the zipper)… when I’m cuddling in bed with SOMETHING (I’m always yelling “MY HAIR! MY HAIR!”), etc, etc. -___-

I’m been contemplating to chop off those locks for some time now. I was thinking perhaps I can get it done when I’m back in SIN for my vacation. So I started experimenting with a couple of looks on iVillage’s Makeover-o-Matic (A Free Virtual Makeover). Check out some of the looks I’ve tried out! >.<
Look No. 1: The Blonde Chic
Look No. 2: The Academic Brunette
Look No. 3: The Eccentric Redhead

Look No. 4: The Laid-Back Lady

Which suits me best? You decide! *winks*

No comments: