Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thanks to Friendster

Thanks to Friendster, I was able to locate some of my long lost Primary schoolmates.

I had lost touch with all of them since I graduated from Rosyth Primary in 1991. Somehow, the concept of exchanging phone numbers to keep in touch didn’t strike me at that time. I got tons of autographs from my Primary schoolmates, but all were without any particulars.

Instead, most of the messages in the autographs were filled with corny poems (but very hip back then mind you =p) like “Roses ‘r’ Red, Violets ‘r’ Blue…” well, you get the drift.

Here are some of the dear friends I found on Friendster, most of them happily married by now… =)

From left: Peixiang, Angela, Huiwen, Meiling

This was taken during Huiwen’s wedding some years ago. You see the 2 green arrows, that’s Angela & Huiwen (the bride). The 3 of us used to be inseparable. Angela is now a kindergarten teacher and Huiwen is now a happy wife & mum. Oh! And she use to be flying with SQ, cos my Sis actually bumped into her during one of the trainings. Small world huh! >.<

Top: Meiling, Peixiang/ Bottom: Angela, Huiwen

Here's another pic of the 4 girls, taken at Peixiang's engagement party. Boy! I've missed out on so much! *pouts*

.

.

.

This pic is classic! I didn't even have this pic till today! Preston (the boy in red, also the birthday boy) was kind enough to scan this pic of us when we were 12 and send it to me. And the both of us had a great laugh just looking at our dorky selves back then! :p

That's me under the green arrow! And Preston's the one with the heart pointing at his head. Notice how sulky I looked!? I have no idea why. Maybe because I was the only girl around? *hahaha*

One more shot! S-U-L-K! I is EMO can! *hahahahahaa*

No comments: