Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jackson's Childhood Interview

I was browsing thru KK’s blog this morning when I came across this ever so familiar pic, and I almost fell of the chair! *hahaha*
This picture was taken during a family trip @ Perth, back in 1988 when I was 9. Mum had it developed into 5R, framed it, and had it placed in the living room ever since. Definitely never expected to see the picture on Mediacorp website! *hahaha*

This picture sure brings back good memories . . . . . think I’m feeling a little homesick now. It’s been close to 6mths since I’ve been back in Singapore. *sniff*

Anyhoo, KK was actually writing about Jackson's childhood interview. Visit Channel 8-Mediachorp website here to read more on the interview and to view more pictures of Baby Jackson transforming from ...

===> THIS
=== > TO THIS

No comments: